Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Unable to upload files to DAM

Level 3

Hi all,

A situation has developed (all of a sudden) where certain users cannot upload files to the DAM (AEM 5.6.1). Please see below a screenshot of the error from the WCM UI:

The error log also generates the following error:

04.07.2016 14:35:01.059 *ERROR* [JobHandler: /etc/workflow/instances/2016-07-04/model_21770228870383586:/*** PATH REDACTED *** of assets by compliance state for a configuration baseline.xlsx/jcr:content/renditions/original] com.day.cq.dam.commons.handler.AbstractAssetHandler createThumbnails: cannot create thumbnails for asset [*** PATH REDACTED *** of assets by compliance state for a configuration baseline.xlsx], failed loading graphical representation for rendition [*** PATH REDACTED *** of assets by compliance state for a configuration baseline.xlsx/jcr:content/renditions/original].

Has anyone encountered anything like this before? 

4 Replies

Level 7

could you remove multiple .JPG extension from the file and check once. I might be going completely off the track but worth a shot.

Level 3

Thank you as well Tuhin, it is all file types and with single file extensions.

Administrator

Can you please try uploading using WebDev or any WebDev client like (winSCP or bitinex) ?

Till when your were able to upload images perfectly? can you please share the full error.log and browser log ?

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

Thanks mate,

All other behaviours are normal (including WebDav). And, to be clear, the only browser exhibiting this behaviour is Chrome 51. It's only since we upgraded to that this has happened. I'm afraid I can't share any further logs for security reasons.