Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

What is the plural form of 'parsys'

Level 1

Parsys, parsii, parsyses?

I've got to know.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Well parsys is short for Paragraph System so in that sense it the plural form (Paragraph Systems) would still be parsys.

On the other hand, if we consider parsys to be its own word, then the closest comparison I could come up with is the Greek word chrysalys/chrysalis (the pupal stage of butterflies) which in the plural form is chysalides (kriss-a-li-dess) which would make it parsalides (pars-a-li-dess)

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Go with Parsii. I bless you to use that as it sounds cooler.

However, if people don't like or does not undertsand it then you can make the effort to explain what you mean.

Employee Advisor

I would call it "Multiple Parsys" OR "Parsys Components"

Employee

I dont believe its known ... agreed with Jaideep

Correct answer by
Level 10

Well parsys is short for Paragraph System so in that sense it the plural form (Paragraph Systems) would still be parsys.

On the other hand, if we consider parsys to be its own word, then the closest comparison I could come up with is the Greek word chrysalys/chrysalis (the pupal stage of butterflies) which in the plural form is chysalides (kriss-a-li-dess) which would make it parsalides (pars-a-li-dess)