Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Validation Script field of the Script tab of Edit dialog of the component

Level 2

Hi all,

wonder if anyone can provide pictures or the exact steps pertaining to how to locate the "validation expression according to this link https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/forms/using/adaptive-form-expressions.html#main-pars_...

I can't seem to find script tab of the edit dialog in my console.

Many thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Okay so, for that I suggest you to configure the root container of the adaptive form where you can find the Client Library Category property where you can put your clientlib name having custom JS code

1855677_pastedImage_2.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 5

Hi,

Do you need steps for adding validation pattern on the fields of your adaptive form? If so then please follow the below steps:

• In your main navigation, open Form section
    1855673_pastedImage_11.png

• Then, open Form and Documents section
    1855674_pastedImage_12.png

• Open your adaptive form in Edit mode and click on the desired field and then Configure icon
    1855675_pastedImage_13.png

• Find Patterns menu in the left sidebar and add the desired pattern
    1855676_pastedImage_14.png

Level 2

Hi Umeshsondhi

thanks for the prompt reply. I am aware of this feature in aem but unfortunately that is not what I am not looking for. I can't seem to find the script tab.... On a broader perspective what I am trying to do is that to validate a numeric box with another. For example, check if the value of the total sales numeric box is bigger than the value of the sales for the month of February numeric box.

Please enlighten me if you know the answer.

Thanks ^^

Correct answer by
Level 5

Okay so, for that I suggest you to configure the root container of the adaptive form where you can find the Client Library Category property where you can put your clientlib name having custom JS code

1855677_pastedImage_2.png