Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

MSM live copy

Level 3

As our site is in multiple countries and in multiple language so to implement this. i'm referencing the the we.retail site.created a languge master page and page with name en and another page withj name home under it. now i have created a page with name us and under it  i made live copy with name en from languagemaster/en as "cq:LiveSyncConfig" property set on the us/en page but as i open language-master/en page and make some some changes and trying to rollout chnages the rollout config option is not coming. is i'm missing something in this process?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

See this page:

Creating and Synchronizing Live Copies

The availability of the Rollout command on the source/blueprint pages is dependent on whether source is referenced by a blueprint configuration:

• If you create the live copy from a source page that is referenced in a blueprint configuration, then the Rollout command will be available on the source/blueprint page(s).
  • If you create the live copy from a source page that is not referenced in a blueprint configuration, then the Rollout command will not be available on the source/blueprint page(s).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

See this page:

Creating and Synchronizing Live Copies

The availability of the Rollout command on the source/blueprint pages is dependent on whether source is referenced by a blueprint configuration:

• If you create the live copy from a source page that is referenced in a blueprint configuration, then the Rollout command will be available on the source/blueprint page(s).
  • If you create the live copy from a source page that is not referenced in a blueprint configuration, then the Rollout command will not be available on the source/blueprint page(s).