BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Unhide Missing in Responsive Grid

crisr1
Level 4
Level 4

I'm following this post https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/operations/page-authoring/configuring-responsive-l... for the responsive grid system. It most seems to works, except for the unhide feature. I can hide components, but upon selecting the parent, the only option is to reset the layouting (which does not unhide the component). I don't see JS client errors, 404's or error log messages. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

Update: I see how to unhide. The other thing I learned was that resizing the browser does not adjust the layout being worked on. I needed to use the buttons to select a device, which falls into my desired layout ranges..

1 Accepted Solution
aheim02
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

We've added information about the unhide functionality to the documentation - it's now under:

Added to:
- Defining Layouts (Layouting mode)

Hope that helps, but just let us know if you have more problems.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jitendra_S_Toma
Level 9
Level 9

@cmrockwe@umich.edu ,

Yes, it is missing. I didn't find a way to unhide responsive grid. However, we could do from the backend (crx). I guess, a few details are missing from the document as well.

To show responsive grid, go to crxde and the page where the grid is hidden. Each responsive grid has "cq:responsive" node under the "parsys" node. And, this "cq:responsive" node will have a property (cq default behavior) with "hide" value. Just change it to "default". 

--

Jitendra

aheim02
Correct answer by
Employee
Employee

We've added information about the unhide functionality to the documentation - it's now under:

Added to:
- Defining Layouts (Layouting mode)

Hope that helps, but just let us know if you have more problems.

View solution in original post