Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to set workflow priority in AEM as a cloud service

Employee

Hi,

I am trying to save workflow priority by setting priority through workflow process step. However, the property is not getting set to the item even after commiting the change as per the below snippet. In crx/de it still shows the priority as 0(which is 'MEDIUM').  Any suggestions here please.

Screenshot (1).png

NOTE : I have give system user all the required permissions (read,write, modify).

Thanks

Raviteja K

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Ravikanithi1,

Earlier this year, I remember someone saying that the workItem API is not working correctly (I don't have any more info). As a workaround, you can update the priority number through node API.
Thank you.

-Sravan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Ravikanithi1,

Earlier this year, I remember someone saying that the workItem API is not working correctly (I don't have any more info). As a workaround, you can update the priority number through node API.
Thank you.

-Sravan

Community Advisor

Hi @Ravikanithi1,

Found one thread: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/how-to-update-workflow-pri...

where few of them were facing similar issue - WorkItem API is not working neither for priority or due date. 

Per @B_Sravan You can refer JCR/Node API, If it isn't working(as also mentioned in above thread).

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh