Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to see the AEM content in Adobe Campaign

Level 3

Hi,

I am using Adobe Campaign 6.1.1 build 8664 and AEM 6.1. I am facing issues with the custom MCM template and components.

I am trying to import content from AEM to Campaign Client Console which is working fine in case of OOB MCM Template and Component.

However, I have created a new MCM template and custom component in /apps/<myproject>folder which is not showing up in Campaign Delivery.

In Adobe Campaign there is a property named AEMResourceTypeFilter in Platform >Options. This property is pre-configured with below entries:

mcm/campaign/components/newsletter,
    mcm/campaign/components/campaign_newsletterpage,
    mcm/neolane/components/newsletter

This allows Adobe Campaign to retrieve AEM contents that are specifically designed to be used in Adobe Campaign only.

Although it is written as not to change this option but I added the apps component path in order to check.But, that is also not working out.

Apart from it, Synchronize button is opening a pop up but it doesn't contain AEM content(Not even the OOB MCM template content)

Please provide some inputs towards this issue.

-Akshita

3 Replies

Level 1

I got the same issue. Any pointers on this will be really helpful.

Level 3

soumyah65590869 wrote...

I got the same issue. Any pointers on this will be really helpful.

soumyah65590869 ,

We have raised ticket in Adobe. But didn't got any response. WIll update here if found the solution.

Level 2

Any updates on this?

I'm facing the same issue.