Expand my Community achievements bar.

Unable to see Content Models - The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.

Level 1

I am trying to create Content Model in AEM 6.4.3 (As per Content Fragment Models ),

But even if I enable the model in assets(Under Cloud Services tab), I am not able to see any content model in Tools-Assets-Content Fragment Models

1748763_pastedImage_1.png

Error -

The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.

Cannot serve request to /libs/dam/cfm/models/console/content/models.html/conf in /libs/dam/cfm/models/console/components/models/datasources/childdatasource/childdatasource.jsp

Exception:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators.checkReadLimit(FilterIterators.java:70)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.Cursors.checkReadLimit(Cursors.java:67)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.lucene.LucenePropertyIndex$LucenePathCursor$1.next(LucenePropertyIndex.java:1695)

In my local it is working fine, but in QA env it is throwing the above error.

When I increase the LimitReads value in QueryEngineSettings(/system/console/jmx) it works fine, but I don't want to change it, as it is same in my local.

I removed maximum content from dam as well but still the issue persisted.

Please let me know if I am missing something and how can I fix this.

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

First step is to setup a DEBUG logger on the following classes to find out which query is getting triggered when you load this page:

• org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index
  • org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query

Once you have the query, Use the explain query tool within AEM to check if it is not using an index. Create an index using the oakutils tool.

[1] Oak Utilities : Index Definition Generator

Level 4

Hello @Jaideep_Brar - I have created the index but still I am facing the same issue. If I increase the LimitReads then it works fine. 

this was my query  from the log - SELECT * FROM [cq:Page] AS p WHERE p.[jcr:path] LIKE '/conf/%/settings/dam/cfm/models' ORDER BY [jcr:path] 

and below is my index - 

{
"compatVersion": 2,
"async": "async",
"jcr:primaryType": "oak:QueryIndexDefinition",
"type": "lucene",
"indexRules": {
"jcr:primaryType": "nt:unstructured",
"cq:Page": {
"properties": {