Expand my Community achievements bar.

UGC not visible on page after selecting the DSRP

Level 3

Hi,

I am trying to store UGC in mysql database. I made the configuration as per doc and data is being stored in DB.

But the problem is when I refresh my page, no content is visible and when I query my solr collection, there is no data saved in solr collection.

There is one more thing, I select the DSRP option and refresh the page, JSRP is shown as selected option. Selecting the DSRP again shows the default configuration.

Is there anything I am missing.

Thanks in advance.

7 Replies

Level 9

What AEM version?  If not AEM 6.3, what Communities version?

I'm assuming you select DSRP and then select Submit, right?

And you do this on all AEM instances, both author and publish?

If you entered UGC when JSRP was the choice, you won't see it when DSRP is selected (and vice-versa).  If you need to migrate UGC, see the UGC Migration Tool.

- JK

Level 3
Thanks for the reply. I am using aem 6.2 with community FP3. I select the DSRP and submit on all the instances. Then created some UGC. It is getting saved in DB but not visible on page after refresh.

Level 3

I checked my configuration. It's correct. The problem is with solr. Whenever I post a blog, it is getting saved in the DB, but not visible on my page. So, I need to restart my solr instance each time to get the content on page. Is there anything that I need to check with solr.

Level 9

I'm assuming you followed

Solr Configuration for SRP

You might need to request help by filing a support ticket.

- JK

Level 2

Hi Rajeev,

Is this issue resolved?

Me too facing some issues with DSRP config.Can you please share me the screenshots of the solr and DB configs?

It will be helpful for me to go through further on this.

Also share the reference links you used for the same.

--Avinash

Level 3
        Thanks. I'll check  it.