Expand my Community achievements bar.

Tutorials that describe local development environment for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) using the AEM as a Cloud Service SDK

Administrator
This tutorial walks through setting up a local development environment for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) using the AEM as a Cloud Service SDK. Included are the development tooling required to develop, build and compile AEM Projects, as well as local run times allowing developers to quickly validate new features locally before deploying them to AEM as a Cloud Service via Adobe Cloud Manager.
aem-sdk-technology-stack

The tutorial is designed to work with AEM as a Cloud Service and is backward compatible with AEM 6.5+ and AEM 6.4.2+.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi @kautuk_sahni - thanks for the tutorial! One question - how an AEM developer/partner can get an access to an AEM as a cloud service sandbox outside of clients' licensed environments?

Thanks,

Krass

Level 3

Hi, this tutorial only works for cloud version. Is there anything similar for those of us who dont have access to the cloud version, and only want to run locally to do the tutorials?

The only thing I can find is this:

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/foundation/development/set-up-a-loc...

And it doesnt work (you cant build or deploy the result, you get several different errors).  At least it doesnt work for me with a fresh windows install, and the latest java and mvn versions and the latest NWD source - its broken.