Expand my Community achievements bar.

Touch UI: Listing items ordered alphabetically and list all

Level 4

The touch UI lists 20 items by default in the folder display for pages and the UI loads more as the user scrolls. SEcondly it is also not sorted alphabetically. Is there a way to

a. Update the default sort by title

b. Load all items 

Thanks

7 Replies

Level 9

Hi Chetan,

AFAIK With latest service pack it will sort at server side. I would recommend to install that to make sure it sorts correctly.    Also by default it loads 40 & you can update datasource to -1 to load everything.   In essence both possible to change default sort order and load by overlaying. 

Thanks,

Level 4

Thanks! We are using 6.1 SP2-CFP2, don't think that server side is used in 6.1 and it also loads 20 by default.

Do you have a sample overlay implementation?

Level 9

Hi Chetan, 

I do not have handy & not hard to find. Which console Or module you are trying to have this feature changed? 

Thanks,

Level 4

We are trying to overlay the OOB sites list view for 6.1 to allow for alphabetical load and displaying all on first load

Level 9

For sites you should surely find under /libs/wcm/core/content/sites/jcr:content   . I do not recall the exact sub folder but it is some thing called datasource and property is limit. 

Level 4

I found it under that path

There is a limit property with value

${empty requestPathInfo.selectors[1] ? "40" : requestPathInfo.selectors[1]}

I changed this to -1. Does not list all, still need to keep scrolling down to load more.

Secondly, did not find a property for sorting by default. 

Level 9

Hi Chetan,

Did you modified under right view & tested on right view?   If negative does not take update to some higher value.

Thanks,