Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Touch UI in AEM 6.5.9.0 does not show Create Review Task

Level 2

Hi teams

I just updated my AEM (localhost) but I am having some Touch UI issues. Some options does not appear.

For example, my AEM 6.5.9.0 does not show Create Review Task when I select a folder in Assets.

I tried to clear cookies and Chrome browser cache and use incognito mode but he issue persists. However, when I change the browser profile in Chrome to "Guest", the UI gets Ok and properly show the Create Review task in the UI.

It also worked in Safari.

It seems some setting in Chrome when the user is logged as a Google profile breaks the Touch UI.

Fernando Goncalves

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Fernando_Goncalves,

Can you try the below in chrome browser and see if it works.

• Type chrome://flags/ in the address bar and press Enter.
  • Click on Enable touch events > Disabled.
  • Restart the browser (all tabs and windows).

Reference : From 6.4 Known issues list (Though you are facing this issue in 6.5.9, we can give it a try as it is related/Browser specific issue)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/release-notes/known-issues.html?lang=e...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Fernando_Goncalves,

Do you see any error in error.log or console? if yes, can you please share the logs?

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.

Hi Kiran, thanks fro the help.

I searched the error.log for ERRORs and could not find any that could relate to the issue.

Best

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Fernando_Goncalves,

Can you try the below in chrome browser and see if it works.

• Type chrome://flags/ in the address bar and press Enter.
  • Click on Enable touch events > Disabled.
  • Restart the browser (all tabs and windows).

Reference : From 6.4 Known issues list (Though you are facing this issue in 6.5.9, we can give it a try as it is related/Browser specific issue)

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/release-notes/known-issues.html?lang=e...

Hi Vijaya, I could not find Enable Touch events in Crome://flags/. Only found these options using the search in the page.Touch UI Layout Enables touch UI layout in the browser's top chrome. – Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS #top-chrome-touch-ui

Community Advisor

@Fernando_Goncalves 

Okie. Is that setting is in Enabled or in Default state? If yes, can you switch to "Disabled" -> restart and try once.

If it has no effect/issue persist, restore the setting back and I suggest to raise a Day care ticket with details.