Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

The part "Using the Quickstart" in the Lesson 2 of the tutorial "Getting Started with AEM Sites for Developers" does not work

Level 3

Hi, 

A link to the part "Using the Quickstart" in the Lesson 2 of the tutorial "Getting Started with AEM Sites for Developers" does not work. Could someone fix it please? 

Thank you in advance for your help. 

PS. An update on 1.03.2021: Since I had reported this issue and another similar issue and received a reply to that other issue that it is being worked on by the Experience League engineering team, the whole tutorial "Getting Started with AEM Sites for Developers" has stopped being available. I am starting to regret reporting it. I only hope that the tutorial will be made available again soon. 

PS2. A second update on 1.03.2021: The issue described in this question has been fixed, thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

This is fixed now. Please check.

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@kautuk_sahni could you please help here?

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Administrator

This is fixed now. Please check.

Kautuk Sahni