Expand my Community achievements bar.

TemplatedContainer template has no structure support//TemplatedContainer page has no template assigned

Level 4

Hi Team,

We are using component styles for most of the components for padding. When i authoring the padding i can see the changes in author but i can't see those on publisher. Looking at logs the i have seen the following error:

10.08.2018 14:23:29.002 *WARN* [10.64.230.62 [1533925408975] GET /content/********/en/test/arthur-testing-documented-test-cases/button-component.html HTTP/1.0] com.day.cq.wcm.foundation.TemplatedContainer template has no structure support

This is our conf folder structure

1546281_pastedImage_1.png

Can some one please help on this?

6 Replies

Level 10

so you are using editable templates - which work fine on Author. Make sure when you deploy to Pub instance - all of the required nodes that support the editable templates are also located on the Pub instance.  If you are missing any required node - it will not work.

Level 9

Hi,

Publish design folder and make sure cache is cleared on the dispatcher or wherever you have caching desings & htmls

Level 4

I tried publishing conf folder, design folder. Cleared the cache. Still i am unable to see the padding added using component styles on publisher. Is there any other way we can debug the issue?

Level 10

IS that the only issue - the way certain components looks on Publisher?  Are you seeing an browser errors?

Level 4

There are no component errors. Looks like issue with environment. Will post the issue once they figured it.

Employee

This issue can also occur if you don't have right permission under /conf/<root>/settings/wcm/templates/rep:policy. If, for some reason, e.g. putting package from other instance without right AC handling or deletion of rep:policy in repository etc., the rep:policy node is removed or permission to everyone group (used by Anonymous user) is revoked you would see same issue replicated.