Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Tag suggestion in tag field is not consistent

Level 3

Hi All,

I created some tag but without browsing through Tag pathfield , i want to type and once the suggestion come i will select it.

But i am not getting any suggestion for my text. My tag list is too big so my author want to type in the tag field and once the suggestion comes , from there he can choose the respective Tag. 

Please Assist.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

xml looks good to me. Any additional information yu can share like Package with steps to reproduce Or screenshot OR har (https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analysing-web-requests-720420612.html) will help to guide on next steps. 

Thanks,

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Are you using sling:resourceType as cq/gui/components/common/tagspicker ?

Level 9

Hi,

If it is classic ui, make sure offset mode is set. Can you attach the dialog xml file. 

Thanks,

Level 3

I am doing it in Touch UI . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<create-tag
                                                                jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
                                                                sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/textfield"
                                                                fieldDescription="More than one Tag should be written in CSV format"
                                                                fieldLabel="Create SEO Tag"
                                                                id="createtagid"
                                                                readOnly="{Boolean}true"
                                                                renderReadOnly="{Boolean}true"/>
                                                            <tags
                                                                cq:showOnCreate="{Boolean}true"
                                                                jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
                                                                sling:resourceType="cq/gui/components/common/tagspicker"
                                                                allowBulkEdit="{Boolean}true"
                                                                allowCreate="{Boolean}true"
                                                                cq-msm-lockable="cq:tags"
                                                                fieldLabel="Tags"
                                                                name="./cq:tags"
                                                                renderReadOnly="{Boolean}true"
                                                                rootPath="/etc/tags/nexus"/>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

xml looks good to me. Any additional information yu can share like Package with steps to reproduce Or screenshot OR har (https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analysing-web-requests-720420612.html) will help to guide on next steps. 

Thanks,