Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Tag suggestion in tag field is not consistent

Level 3

Hi All,

I created some tag but without browsing through Tag pathfield , i want to type and once the suggestion come i will select it.

But i am not getting any suggestion for my text. My tag list is too big so my author want to type in the tag field and once the suggestion comes , from there he can choose the respective Tag. 

Please Assist.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

xml looks good to me. Any additional information yu can share like Package with steps to reproduce Or screenshot OR har (https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analysing-web-requests-720420612.html) will help to guide on next steps. 

Thanks,

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 5

Are you using sling:resourceType as cq/gui/components/common/tagspicker ?

Level 9

Hi,

If it is classic ui, make sure offset mode is set. Can you attach the dialog xml file. 

Thanks,

Level 3

I am doing it in Touch UI . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<create-tag
                                                                jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
                                                                sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/textfield"
                                                                fieldDescription="More than one Tag should be written in CSV format"
                                                                fieldLabel="Create SEO Tag"
                                                                id="createtagid"
                                                                readOnly="{Boolean}true"
                                                                renderReadOnly="{Boolean}true"/>
                                                            <tags
                                                                cq:showOnCreate="{Boolean}true"
                                                                jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
                                                                sling:resourceType="cq/gui/components/common/tagspicker"
                                                                allowBulkEdit="{Boolean}true"
                                                                allowCreate="{Boolean}true"
                                                                cq-msm-lockable="cq:tags"
                                                                fieldLabel="Tags"
                                                                name="./cq:tags"
                                                                renderReadOnly="{Boolean}true"
                                                                rootPath="/etc/tags/nexus"/>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi,

xml looks good to me. Any additional information yu can share like Package with steps to reproduce Or screenshot OR har (https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/generating-har-files-and-analysing-web-requests-720420612.html) will help to guide on next steps. 

Thanks,