Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Subscribing to Release Notifications

Level 2

Is there a preferred method for subscribing to AEM version and service pack releases notifications

Particularly I'm hoping to be notified when the dispatcher has new releases available.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't think that there is a good way available to get notified about new versions and releases of SPs, dispatcher versions etc.

Can you please raise a ticket with Adobe support and ask if there's a way to get notified about it? And in case there is no such solution, that way can be established?

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I don't think that there is a good way available to get notified about new versions and releases of SPs, dispatcher versions etc.

Can you please raise a ticket with Adobe support and ask if there's a way to get notified about it? And in case there is no such solution, that way can be established?

Thanks!