Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Authioring Field missing in Author dispatcher but seeing the file in author, publisher and publisher dispatcher.

Level 1

We have multiple authorable fields in a component, and out of those fields we see one field is not getting displayed in author dispatcher dailog box. but we are seeing the default value in the page when we close the dailog box.

This issue happens in AEM Author Dispatcher only.

Any idea why the authorable field is not getting displayed in authorable dailog box?

@kautuk_sahni  @smacdonald2008  @Jörg_Hoh 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If this is a custom component, there are many ways why this can happen. I would first check the source of the component itself and validate that it behaves correctly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Some incorrect CSS/JS files might have been cached on dispatcher which is causing the issue(Assuming this works fine bypassing author)

Can you try clearing the dispatcher cache and check if this is still an issue?

Community Advisor

Is this working without dispatcher? I meant in local instance?
If you see null/empty in dialog then make sure you should not have a dialog item node with 'config' name

Can you check error log as well?

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

If this is a custom component, there are many ways why this can happen. I would first check the source of the component itself and validate that it behaves correctly.