Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Stuck on middle of website creation while accessing the page in AEM.

Level 2

I am getting below error..

Internal Server Error
Cannot serve request to /editor.html/content/training-site.html in /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/pagestatus/pagestatus.jsp
Exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the place to start as a new AEM user:

How to Create a Fully Featured Internet Website

This will guide you through how to create an AEM website - it also has a package that you can load too to see it running. I recommend that you work through this document. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Did this work at some point and stop working  - or never worked? 

Level 2

Never worked...I am a newbie in here and this is the first time i am trying to create a website in AEM..i have done everything like creating components,templates,etc...but when i try to open the page by double clicking on it, it shows me a blank page..and if i resizes the page some content from the left comes up and shows me the nullpointerexception error...

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the place to start as a new AEM user:

How to Create a Fully Featured Internet Website

This will guide you through how to create an AEM website - it also has a package that you can load too to see it running. I recommend that you work through this document. 

Level 2

I have followed the same document but the code as documented i have pasted in 'contentpage.jsp' isn't reflecting in the page.