Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Stuck on middle of website creation while accessing the page in AEM.

Level 2

I am getting below error..

Internal Server Error
Cannot serve request to /editor.html/content/training-site.html in /libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/pagestatus/pagestatus.jsp
Exception:
java.lang.NullPointerException..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the place to start as a new AEM user:

How to Create a Fully Featured Internet Website

This will guide you through how to create an AEM website - it also has a package that you can load too to see it running. I recommend that you work through this document. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Did this work at some point and stop working  - or never worked? 

Level 2

Never worked...I am a newbie in here and this is the first time i am trying to create a website in AEM..i have done everything like creating components,templates,etc...but when i try to open the page by double clicking on it, it shows me a blank page..and if i resizes the page some content from the left comes up and shows me the nullpointerexception error...

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here is the place to start as a new AEM user:

How to Create a Fully Featured Internet Website

This will guide you through how to create an AEM website - it also has a package that you can load too to see it running. I recommend that you work through this document. 

Level 2

I have followed the same document but the code as documented i have pasted in 'contentpage.jsp' isn't reflecting in the page.