Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

STALE workflows - DAM renditions

Level 3

Hi, I use AEM 6, with Mongo replica set backend. In our Dev and Prod environments we can upload DAM assets and that works fine - creates the renditions etc. In our QA environment, however, we get a STALE workflow each time. Tried restarting everything, in case the mongo replica set is acting up. But to no avail.

The error log reveals nothing, nada. I read on this forum something about adding a debugger for this workflow. But for what service should I exactly create this logger then?

Any fast reply is enormously appreciated.

3 Replies

Level 10

com.adobe.granite.workflow

Make sure to configure MongoBlobStore cache size & datastore size as documented at http://goo.gl/RkEQyu

Level 3

This is the only thing in the log file that may provide a hint. Disk space is not an issue. It works fine in other environments that have the same setup. So it's more a bug rather than a overall configuration thing.

29.09.2014 10:54:31.125 *INFO* [Workflow Starter Thread] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.launcher.WorkflowLauncherListener Is in same workflow: /etc/workflow/models/dam/update_asset/jcr:content/model payload: /content/dam/TEST.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/original

Anyone?

Level 3

Oh and this also appears in the logs now:

29.09.2014 11:40:44.045 *DEBUG* [pool-8-thread-25-null(null)] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.PayloadMapCache /content/dam/TEST.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/originalis either not existing or does not point to the workflow package lookup path: /etc/workflow/packages
29.09.2014 11:40:44.045 *DEBUG* [10.150.120.39 [1412008843800] POST /etc/workflow/instances/2014-09-29/model_3963440336126658 HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.process.LockUtil Node with path /content/dam/TEST.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/original does not exist.

When I check, the node /content/dam/TEST.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/original  does exist in fact.

Anyone any idea?