Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Email campaign - how to enable archive

Level 4

A basic requirement is for a newsletter to have a "view in browser" option that is persistent.  How does this get setup in AEM?  We definitely need to create and publish once without having to create two versions.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Can't you make a link to the newsletter page and use a selector, and use that in your e-mail?

With the introduction of Adobe Campaign, you can use the so called 'mirrorpage' in there.

best,
Feike

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 4

Yes.  Not a word about my question.

Correct answer by
Employee

Can't you make a link to the newsletter page and use a selector, and use that in your e-mail?

With the introduction of Adobe Campaign, you can use the so called 'mirrorpage' in there.

best,
Feike

Level 10

If you think that this AEM Doc topic is missing basic use case information - please file a ticket against it here. 

http://helpx.adobe.com/marketing-cloud/experience-manager.html

We need to capture base use cases in these AEM topics:

Level 4

If the email pages are "browseable" then yes a link is easy.  We have MCM so this needs to work there.  I will submit doc tickets when I know that a feature exists.  The issue usually is that these things go undocumented for so long that no one knows what is possible in many cases.

Level 10

That is why when a community member like you comes across undocumented use cases - we take the following actions:

1 - may write a helpx community article

2 - file a ticket to update the docs

3 - depending on the content - both.

IN past year - we have generated many help x articles based on community input.