Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

SQL2 Query to find out DAM Asset Expiry Date

Community Advisor

Hi,

I need to find out list of all dam assets that is going to be expired before 7 days of their expiry date,

Could you please provide me suggestion on it?

Thanks,

Himanshu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Himanshu,

I hope you already have got solution.

But just for others :-

Assuming prism:expirationDate as expiry date, if offTime as expiry date replace accordingly.

SQL2 query :  SELECT p.* FROM [nt:base] AS p WHERE p.[prism:expirationDate] >= CAST('2016-01-01T00:00:00.000Z' AS DATE) AND p.[prism:expirationDate] <= CAST('2016-01-07T23:59:59.999Z' AS DATE)

(Note the date might need to  be formatted using Java API to make this query dynamic)

Reference :-http://labs.6dglobal.com/blog/2014-10-07/9-jcr-sql-2-queries-every-aem-dev-should-know/

Hope it helps. Take care.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

How are you calculating the expiry date? And how would you know that particular assets would expire in 7 days?. if you know this then use the date range in SQL query (Just google it).

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Himanshu,

I hope you already have got solution.

But just for others :-

Assuming prism:expirationDate as expiry date, if offTime as expiry date replace accordingly.

SQL2 query :  SELECT p.* FROM [nt:base] AS p WHERE p.[prism:expirationDate] >= CAST('2016-01-01T00:00:00.000Z' AS DATE) AND p.[prism:expirationDate] <= CAST('2016-01-07T23:59:59.999Z' AS DATE)

(Note the date might need to  be formatted using Java API to make this query dynamic)

Reference :-http://labs.6dglobal.com/blog/2014-10-07/9-jcr-sql-2-queries-every-aem-dev-should-know/

Hope it helps. Take care.

Community Advisor

Thanks for your replies.

I wrote the same query :)

Regards,

Himanhsu