Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

sling:OsgiConfig Node changes are not applying in Felix config manager

Level 5
Level 5

Am trying to make the sling:OsgiConfig nodes as per this link for Apache Sling Service User Mapper and Apache Sling Service User Mapper Service Amendment Felix configuration, But those are not reflecting into Felix console, is there anything am missing for these nodes.?

Note : below node changes are reflecting for the as per the link.

org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.security.authentication.external.impl.DefaultSyncHandler.con fig

Nodes which are not reflecting into Felix configuration.

org.apache.sling.serviceusermapping.impl.ServiceUserMapperImpl

org.apache.sling.serviceusermapping.impl.ServiceUserMapperImpl.amended.config

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

ServiceUserMapping is factory make sure to have unique name given at end having -

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Administrator

Hi 

Please have a look at this community article :-

Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/osgi_config.html

// This aricle covers OSGi Configuration Management – AEM

And yes, as mentioned by Ratna, please have a look at Adobe Helps article:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/osgi_config.html

// It has shown that configuration values are defiled in CRXDE Lite by creation node of type sling:OsgiConfig and Configuration values that are defined as properties of a sling:OsgiConfig node.

I hope this will help you.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 10

ServiceUserMapping is factory make sure to have unique name given at end having -

Community Advisor

kautuksahnismacdonald2008​ Guess we need to mark Sham's answer as correct. I just tried this out and its the perfect answer.

Administrator

Done. Thanks for the notification!!

Kautuk Sahni