Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Side panel is missing in WE.RETAIL content page template

Level 1

In my WE.RETAIL content page template side panel is missing. This problem is happen only in template but it's worked fine in sites. Here is the snapshot of WE.RETAIL content page template.

Untitled.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @faeemazaz92 

I noticed from your screenshot that You are checking it on preview mode. Could you please click on edit mode and reload the page?

Regards,

Arpit Varshney

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @faeemazaz92 

I noticed from your screenshot that You are checking it on preview mode. Could you please click on edit mode and reload the page?

Regards,

Arpit Varshney

Community Advisor

Hey, seems like in the screenshot you are on preview mode, switch to edit mode on the right top corner to enable the side panel.

Community Advisor

Hi @faeemazaz92  and @B_Sravan 

Please share the resolution if it is fixed during your conversation so that everyone would be aware of it. Also, it is suggested to continue the discussion here for future reference.

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam.

Community Advisor

The screenshot definitely looks like it is in preview mode, the side panel will come back once the page is back to edit mode.