Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

session error

Level 5

Hi All,

I am trying to post a comment for a blog in publish instance(without logging in) and it is getting posted correctly. But after logging into the CRXDE Lite of publish instance and if i try to post a comment ia m getting the following error. Can some one please help me with this?

blog/2015/07/pellentesque_placera/jcr:content/alt/comments.social.createcomment.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.social.commons.impl.servlets.CreateCommentServlet Failed to create comment: host 10.148.184.187posted a comment with suspicious userIdentifier (test), sessionUserId (admin) com.adobe.cq.social.commons.CommentException: host 10.148.184.187posted a comment with suspicious userIdentifier (test), sessionUserId (admin)
at com.adobe.cq.social.commons.AbstractCreateCommentServlet.checkAuthorizableId(AbstractCreateCommentServlet.java:583)
at com.adobe.cq.social.commons.impl.servlets.CreateCommentServlet.doPost(CreateCommentServlet.java:192)
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingAllMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingAllMethodsServlet.java:148)
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:344)
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:375)
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:508)
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.SlingComponentFilterChain.render(SlingComponentFilterChain.java:45)
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:64)
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilterWithErrorHandling(WCMDebugFilter.java:182)
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilter(WCMDebugFilter.java:149)
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

This looks like a bug in the Social part of AEM. Please file a support ticket. I am not sure community will  be able to help with this. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

This looks like a bug in the Social part of AEM. Please file a support ticket. I am not sure community will  be able to help with this.