Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

session error

Level 5

Hi All,

I am trying to post a comment for a blog in publish instance(without logging in) and it is getting posted correctly. But after logging into the CRXDE Lite of publish instance and if i try to post a comment ia m getting the following error. Can some one please help me with this?

blog/2015/07/pellentesque_placera/jcr:content/alt/comments.social.createcomment.html HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.cq.social.commons.impl.servlets.CreateCommentServlet Failed to create comment: host 10.148.184.187posted a comment with suspicious userIdentifier (test), sessionUserId (admin) com.adobe.cq.social.commons.CommentException: host 10.148.184.187posted a comment with suspicious userIdentifier (test), sessionUserId (admin)
at com.adobe.cq.social.commons.AbstractCreateCommentServlet.checkAuthorizableId(AbstractCreateCommentServlet.java:583)
at com.adobe.cq.social.commons.impl.servlets.CreateCommentServlet.doPost(CreateCommentServlet.java:192)
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingAllMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingAllMethodsServlet.java:148)
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:344)
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:375)
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:508)
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.SlingComponentFilterChain.render(SlingComponentFilterChain.java:45)
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlingFilterChain.java:64)
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilterWithErrorHandling(WCMDebugFilter.java:182)
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.WCMDebugFilter.doFilter(WCMDebugFilter.java:149)
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.filter.AbstractSlingFilterChain.doFilter(AbstractSlin

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

This looks like a bug in the Social part of AEM. Please file a support ticket. I am not sure community will  be able to help with this. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

This looks like a bug in the Social part of AEM. Please file a support ticket. I am not sure community will  be able to help with this.