Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Search and Promote Integration with AEM 6.1

Former Community Member

According to https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/integration/marketing-cloud/search-and-promote.htm...we need to generate a sitemap of your web site that the Search&Promote service can read for indexing purposes. AEM provides and OOTB /libs/foundation/components/primary/cq/Page/sitemap.txt.jsp selector for this.

However I couldn't find this selector at the location mentioned in AEM 6.1 . Can someone please guide me where I can find this selector or do I need to write a custom one?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Documentation needs update  & you just need to  use the domain as entry point for their S&P page crawling.   For further assistance Please file a support ticket and mention internal referance number as CQ-21840 . The rep will help you rest,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Documentation needs update  & you just need to  use the domain as entry point for their S&P page crawling.   For further assistance Please file a support ticket and mention internal referance number as CQ-21840 . The rep will help you rest,