Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Search and Promote Integration with AEM 6.1

Former Community Member

According to https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/integration/marketing-cloud/search-and-promote.htm...we need to generate a sitemap of your web site that the Search&Promote service can read for indexing purposes. AEM provides and OOTB /libs/foundation/components/primary/cq/Page/sitemap.txt.jsp selector for this.

However I couldn't find this selector at the location mentioned in AEM 6.1 . Can someone please guide me where I can find this selector or do I need to write a custom one?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Documentation needs update  & you just need to  use the domain as entry point for their S&P page crawling.   For further assistance Please file a support ticket and mention internal referance number as CQ-21840 . The rep will help you rest,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Documentation needs update  & you just need to  use the domain as entry point for their S&P page crawling.   For further assistance Please file a support ticket and mention internal referance number as CQ-21840 . The rep will help you rest,