Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

SAML integration reauest path cookie

Level 2

Recently i integrated SAML(OOTB) with my AEM application, but i am facing issue of saml_request_path cookie. My requirement is once i click on sign in link(/system/sling/login), it should reirect to IDP and after successful login it should land to same page from where this link was clicked.

Issue i am facing is after login it always recirect to application root path(/).

I have seen on forums that saml_request_path cookie is responsible for that, but i am not sure how can i override this cookies because it is handled by OOTB AuthenticationHandler.

Any help is much appreciated.

4 Replies

Employee

This is expected as /system/sling/login doesn't actually exist in the system and per the SAML config and the attribute 'Default redirect' points to / hence the redirect you see.

Level 2

Thanks for response Kunvar, can you please let me know the possible solution so that landing page should be the page from where login link is clicked?

Employee

For someone reason(either cookie getting dropped or an extra redirect happening somewhere) could causing this. I'd suggest to open a daycare case so that someone can debug this dedicatedly.

Provide the following information once you raise the case :

- HAR file for a full cycle of login cycle

- SAML config