Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM - Creative Cloud Integration collection

Administrator
19 Replies

Level 10

This is absolutely great. I was looking for a similar stuff and found it out here

Level 1

I'm a little confused? What exactly is AEM and how can it help me as a muse designer?

Administrator

Hi,

AEM :- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a comprehensive content management solution for building websites and all of their complementary applications, including mobile apps, paperless forms and online communities. For more information visit Enterprise content management, ECM | Adobe Experience Manager

Adobe Muse :- Adobe Muse is a website builder that allows designers to create fixed, fluid, and adaptive websites without having to write any code. Muse generates static websites giving users the freedom to host their sites.

These article are to bridge the gap between designer-friendly Adobe Muse and developer/Marketier-friendly AEM Mobile.

Some more use case that can come handy here are

1.Creating of web-page front end in muse and consuming them in AEM

PS: Intent is to make designers aware about the AEM and integration use cases between the products and also to the dev/marketer in AEM side about the use of Adobe Muse.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

AEM is an enterprise level product use to build enterprise scale web sites - not for MUSE developers/

Level 2

connecting AEM assets to adobe drive link is broken

Administrator

Thanks a lot for notifying about the broken link. I have fixed it now.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Can AEM Assets integrate with CC Teams?

Level 1

That link did not differentiate integration capabilities with other Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions, the following link provided more comparison.Compare plans | Adobe Creative Cloud for business

Administrator

collinp70070742 Did this help you? Your feedback is important for us.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

I watched the video and still have no clue what to do, how to experience any change using the widget (mucow) on my master page.

What is a AEM Article? Mobile Gestures? Does this has to do with "Activate Wipe" in Muse with slideshows?

I´m really interested in this but have no clue about that .

~Uwe​

Administrator

Please let us know if you are looking for any more Integrations with AEM.

Or if you already have done some, share with us, we will publish it on your behalf.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi kautuksahni,

We are repeatedly experiencing the following error when we test our replication agents:

Failed to get an access token for user: mac-deloitteemeanorthpartnersand-replication msg: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty

Please can you advise?

Cheers,

Dave

Administrator

I would request you to please create (if not already) a question in the community. The intent of this thread is to promote AEM-CC use-cases.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Is there any other way to integrate AEM assets with creative cloud products like Photoshop, Indesign without using Marketing Cloud.

Administrator

Hi Hans

This is an old post referencing many link. Few link have been updated and few are no longer available. But here is the link what you asked [1].

[1] https://s3.amazonaws.com/qnuyfhrc/L313-summit-new-aem-dev-workbook.pdf

Kautuk Sahni