Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

RRD already closed while installing 6.5.7

Level 4

While installing 6.5.7 on 6.5.0 GA, the install is completed, but on checking the logs I do see this error . What is the issue and will my install have issues because of this?

java.lang.IllegalStateException: RRD already closed, cannot store this sample
at org.rrd4j.core.RrdDb.store(RrdDb.java:512)
at org.rrd4j.core.Sample.update(Sample.java:194)
at org.apache.sling.commons.metrics.rrd4j.impl.RRD4JReporter.report(RRD4JReporter.java:260)
at com.codahale.metrics.ScheduledReporter.report(ScheduledReporter.java:235) [com.adobe.granite.dropwizard.metrics:3.2.4]
at com.codahale.metrics.ScheduledReporter$1.run(ScheduledReporter.java:174) [com.adobe.granite.dropwizard.metrics:3.2.4]
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@aembytes 

This issue is similar to one discussed here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/installed-6-5-4-sp-rrd-alr...

Try restarting the instance and the error would be gone. You can verify all the bundles are in activated state after restart.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@aembytes 

This issue is similar to one discussed here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/installed-6-5-4-sp-rrd-alr...

Try restarting the instance and the error would be gone. You can verify all the bundles are in activated state after restart.