Expand my Community achievements bar.

Restrict parsys components in AEM for a child of the template

Level 1

My project templates are structured as the following: /apps/PROJECT/templates/page/article/TEMPLATES

That way I have several templates within the article folder.

Right now I am able to restrict components into all parsys inside the article folder:

<jcr:content jcr:primaryType="cq:PageContent" jcr:title="Design" sling:resourceType="wcm/core/components/designer"> <article jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <par jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="wcm/foundation/components/parsys" components="[/apps/PROJECT/components/content/paragraph-text]"/> </article> </jcr:content>

However if I try to add children to it, like the following code, it stops working:

<jcr:content jcr:primaryType="cq:PageContent" jcr:title="Design" sling:resourceType="wcm/core/components/designer"> <article jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <template1 jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <par jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" sling:resourceType="wcm/foundation/components/parsys" components="[/apps/PROJECT/components/content/paragraph-text]"/> </template1> </article> </jcr:content>

My question - is there a way I can restrict the parsys components to only one of the child (template1 in the example above)?

0 Replies