Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Queue Configuration

Level 2

Hi All,

I'm trying to get the configuration "org.apache.sling.event.jobs.QueueConfiguration.config" under "Apache sling job Queue Configuration". But I got the another configuration with "Apache sling job Queue Configuration" which i dont want. I wanted to add a one more config file under "Apache sling job Queue Configuration". Please suggest me where to place a config xml file.

Using "org.apache.sling.event.jobs.QueueConfiguration.config" xml file, I need to see the configuration present under "Apache sling job Queue Configuration". in the console, rather than creating it manually.

MicrosoftTeams-image (2).png

Thanks,

Ashwini

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Default location is

/apps/system/config/org.apache.sling.event.jobs.QueueConfiguration-asyncoperations.config

It also can be a runtime specific:

/apps/system/config.author/org.apache.sling.event.jobs.QueueConfiguration-asyncoperations.config

As well as you can add a unique suffix to your custom configuration

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Default location is

/apps/system/config/org.apache.sling.event.jobs.QueueConfiguration-asyncoperations.config

It also can be a runtime specific:

/apps/system/config.author/org.apache.sling.event.jobs.QueueConfiguration-asyncoperations.config

As well as you can add a unique suffix to your custom configuration

Employee Advisor

You need to get the PID of the "Apache sling job Queue Configuration" and create a "sling:OsgiConfig" node under "apps/config".

AEM will then automatically map the OSGI configuration files with the actual configuration based in the PID. More details at [1]

[1] Configuring OSGi