Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Publish SDK doesnt start or doesnt let me log in the second time

Level 4

Hi All,

i am facing this issue while starting the publish sdk second time. it throws this error and never let me log in as admin.

Error log:

*WARN* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] [1719992640518] GET /libs/granite/core/content/login.html HTTP/1.1] libs.granite.core.components.login.login__002e__jsp j_reason param value 'unknown' cannot be mapped to a valid reason message: ignoring

I can not set up the local publish multiple time as this is irritating. please anyone could help me to fix this.

AEM SDK version : 2023.12.14538.20231205T165334Z-231100

It works perfectly first time i start the publish instance but after that if i shut down and start it again it throws above error always.

@arunpatidar 

Regards,

Mahesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @smahesh 
Can you please try using the newer version of the SDK? This will help determine if the issue is a product bug. If it is a bug, then updating to the latest version can resolve it.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @smahesh 

Did you tried with latest version of SDK?

Arun Patidar

Level 4

Hi @arunpatidar ,

In project level the old SDK is only being used. Hence I am using the same.

Regards,

Mahesh 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @smahesh 
Can you please try using the newer version of the SDK? This will help determine if the issue is a product bug. If it is a bug, then updating to the latest version can resolve it.

Arun Patidar

Level 4

@arunpatidar , I still have not tried with new sdk. I will let you know.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Administrator

@smahesh Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you! 

Kautuk Sahni