Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Publish SDK doesnt start or doesnt let me log in the second time

Level 4

Hi All,

i am facing this issue while starting the publish sdk second time. it throws this error and never let me log in as admin.

Error log:

*WARN* [[0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1] [1719992640518] GET /libs/granite/core/content/login.html HTTP/1.1] libs.granite.core.components.login.login__002e__jsp j_reason param value 'unknown' cannot be mapped to a valid reason message: ignoring

I can not set up the local publish multiple time as this is irritating. please anyone could help me to fix this.

AEM SDK version : 2023.12.14538.20231205T165334Z-231100

It works perfectly first time i start the publish instance but after that if i shut down and start it again it throws above error always.

@arunpatidar 

Regards,

Mahesh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @smahesh 
Can you please try using the newer version of the SDK? This will help determine if the issue is a product bug. If it is a bug, then updating to the latest version can resolve it.

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @smahesh 

Did you tried with latest version of SDK?

Arun Patidar

Level 4

Hi @arunpatidar ,

In project level the old SDK is only being used. Hence I am using the same.

Regards,

Mahesh 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @smahesh 
Can you please try using the newer version of the SDK? This will help determine if the issue is a product bug. If it is a bug, then updating to the latest version can resolve it.

Arun Patidar

Level 4

@arunpatidar , I still have not tried with new sdk. I will let you know.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Administrator

@smahesh Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you! 

Kautuk Sahni