Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Protecting & self-locking PDF documents

Level 2

Is it possible to add security(self lock/protect/self-destruct upon “three unsuccessful password attempts”.) to PDF documents generated from AEM? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Swani,

I don't think you can alter the PDF plugin which opens the pdf file whether it is open in AEM or browser.. Ideally, this should be taken care at the pdf level. For instance, any PDF is password protected then AEM or browser does not do anything expect just open the file the it should be. 

swaminathn1991703 wrote...

Is it possible to add security(self lock/protect/self-destruct upon “three unsuccessful password attempts”.) to PDF documents generated from AEM? 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Swani,

I don't think you can alter the PDF plugin which opens the pdf file whether it is open in AEM or browser.. Ideally, this should be taken care at the pdf level. For instance, any PDF is password protected then AEM or browser does not do anything expect just open the file the it should be. 

swaminathn1991703 wrote...