Expand my Community achievements bar.

Personalize experiences with AEM and Adobe Target

Employee

Use this thread to ask any questions related to the Personalize experiences with AEM and Adobe Target course on Experience League. Experts are monitoring this thread to ensure your questions are answered.

7 Replies

Level 1

How do I change images on Adobe Target? I want a particular audience to see a different hero banner. I am able to change the text but not the image.

Employee

You should be able to change the images in the XF in AEM, and then export these changes to Target.

Level 1

Thanks David. I did not want to make the hero banners Experience Fragments. Would configuring Dynamic Media Classic help?

Employee

It sounds like you just want to use Target VEC then to personalize the page.

1. Create/edit an activity

2. In Target VEC, load your AEM page (with all the Target tags loaded on it).

3. Select the Image to on the page loaded in VEC to personalize

3. Select Edit > Source

4. Put in the new Image source URL (This can be a valid DM URL if thats what ou want to use)

5. Complete the activity config, and save it.

Level 1

Yes, I want to personalize the content for a particular audience. I do not have the 'Source' function. See image below when I click on 'Edit' 

IboroEd_0-1713196675930.png

And this is what I get when I click on 'Replace content'

IboroEd_1-1713196716527.png

This is what I get when I click on other images on the page, that is why I am asking if the Dynamic Media Classic will help:

IboroEd_2-1713196824622.png

See note on Dynamic Media Classic: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/administer/scene7-settings

Employee

The top 2 pictures show you selecting a Container. 

How are you constructing these experiences? Is that Container targeting an HTML Offer?

I believe you would have to make other HTML offers, each with the desired images, and then target the container w/ those new offers.

If you have images (not containers) on the page you want to personalize w Scene 7; you can follow this video: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target-learn/tutorials/integrations/3-8-target-scene7 to configure Scene7. in Target (which if a bit outside the scope of the his Course)

Level 1

Yes, it is the images I want to change. Thanks for all your help.