Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Pages are being published automatically and with wrong username after replication

Level 2

Hello,

Pages on my author instance are publishing automatically and with the username who last replicated from the replication page.

We started to notice this instantly after we uploaded a package, and replicated it.

Has anyone ever experienced this or have a solution to fix it?

Thanks,

Steve

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

yep, if the content created in another instance, or as a content package, contains the publish and date information, that seems to be happening. My theory is that it is because the nodes contains the replication information and that somehow gets picked up by the replication mechanism.

If it is a content package that you replicate, then it is natural that the containing pages is replicated to the publish nodes. Right?

/Ove

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

We are experiencing a similar problem where pages under a specific path are automatically published upon creation. We also notice that the newly created pages in this path bears the creation date in the past and modified date reflects the actual creation date. Last we did was to activate content few times using the Activate Tree, after which we started seeing this issue.  

@Steve : Were you able to get your problem resolved?

Appreciate any pointers/guidance for identifying the root cause.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

yep, if the content created in another instance, or as a content package, contains the publish and date information, that seems to be happening. My theory is that it is because the nodes contains the replication information and that somehow gets picked up by the replication mechanism.

If it is a content package that you replicate, then it is natural that the containing pages is replicated to the publish nodes. Right?

/Ove