Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Out Of The Box Analytics

Level 3

Hi,

I'm currently using AEM v6.0. We do not have a Sitecatalyst licence. Google analytics has not also been approved in the project yet. Does AEM provide any OOB analytics without requiring a Sitecatalist integration( which i believe is a separate licence)

Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately - the answer to this question is no. To use Analytics - you need to get a lic for Digital Marketing Analytics. However - once you get that lic - you can do a lot with AEM and Analytics. For example - you can create AEM component that use Analtics to track data such as number of users using the component. See: 

Integrating Adobe Experience Manager 6.1 Components with Adobe Analytics

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately - the answer to this question is no. To use Analytics - you need to get a lic for Digital Marketing Analytics. However - once you get that lic - you can do a lot with AEM and Analytics. For example - you can create AEM component that use Analtics to track data such as number of users using the component. See: 

Integrating Adobe Experience Manager 6.1 Components with Adobe Analytics