Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

OSGI - Refrence unsatisfied

Former Community Member

Hi everyone,

AEM 6.1

I'm trying to the example Media Handler from:

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/damhandler.html

Maven deploys the bundle and starts the bundle.

But the Declarative Service Component   stays on "state unsatisfied (reference)".

Two of the references are unsatisfied (see picture).

How can I solve this problem?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi jerrys49113842

If I read this correctly, then your problem is not an unsatisfied bundle, but an unsatisfied service. If it so far that the SCR picked up your service, then your bundle must already be active.

With declarative services, I have seen similar behavior when a service with configuration-policy=require is missing a configuration. Another possibility is that the activate-method threw an exception.

Please verify it.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

What version of AEM Are you using - this is a 5.x article. 

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi jerrys49113842

If I read this correctly, then your problem is not an unsatisfied bundle, but an unsatisfied service. If it so far that the SCR picked up your service, then your bundle must already be active.

With declarative services, I have seen similar behavior when a service with configuration-policy=require is missing a configuration. Another possibility is that the activate-method threw an exception.

Please verify it.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni