Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

openssl 1.1.1 support in Apache mod_dispatcher

Level 1

The apache mod_dispatcher docs at Installing Dispatcher​ assert that only openssl 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 are supported.  According to the openssl project at https://www.openssl.org/source/ , both 1.0.0 and 1.0.1 are out of support.  Internally we are using mod_dispatcher with openssl 1.0.2 and it seems to work, but 1.0.2 is also going out of support on December 31st, 2019.

Will a future version of mod_dispatcher support openssl 1.1.1 ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi joaoantunescosta,

Adobe team is aware of the openssl EOL details.  We are working internally to implement support in Dispatcher for openssl 1.1.x -- Adobe internal ID reference is : DISP-813.

DISP-813 is still being worked on, however, please do bookmark [1] -- this document will be updated upon release.

I could not find the way to subscribe to receive Dispatcher newsletters/updates.

Regards,

Lisa

[1] AEM Dispatcher Release Notes

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi joaoantunescosta,

Adobe team is aware of the openssl EOL details.  We are working internally to implement support in Dispatcher for openssl 1.1.x -- Adobe internal ID reference is : DISP-813.

DISP-813 is still being worked on, however, please do bookmark [1] -- this document will be updated upon release.

I could not find the way to subscribe to receive Dispatcher newsletters/updates.

Regards,

Lisa

[1] AEM Dispatcher Release Notes