Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to give certification exam due to technical issue in examity site on 17//06/2020

Level 2

Hi Team,

I sat almost 5 hours for the exam to start. Not able to attempt due to technical issue in examity site.

Please help me process my refund for the certification fee. I will reschedule whenever it is required.

Regards,

Nikita Joshi

nikitajoshi029@gmail.com

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I had a similar issue and got help after calling them. Please reach out using the options below:

https://examity.com/test-taker-contact/

View solution in original post

16 Replies

Community Advisor

Drop an email to psiExam support people  explaining your previous experience . They will help you reschedule your exam.

Level 2
Thanks for your response!!! Could you please help me with an email id for the same?

Community Advisor

@nikita29 Did you try contacting the live chat in the portal ? I was told that , if we face any issues , we can reach them through live chat and they will help us immediately. Rather than waiting 5 hours I think you should have reached out to them asap.

Level 2
The proctor was with me the whole time. He was not able to fix the issue. He told me to drop and reschedule but when I tried today nobody is responding properly

Community Advisor
oh thats bad. Reach out to Adobe and Examity . Try support@examity.com

Administrator
As mentioned by JBar, try calling them https://examity.com/test-taker-contact/ | Email Us info@examity.com support@examity.com

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi,
@VeenaVikraman or anyone
Anyone can help me - I appeared in Expert commerce certification - Didn't see any screen to submit the flag marked question - My exam submitted without considering it. Also displayed score card after it. This is not my fault.

Also the procter were agreed on same. Please help me on it

I have raised the same to Adobe Certification team on certif@adobe.com

Thanks

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I had a similar issue and got help after calling them. Please reach out using the options below:

https://examity.com/test-taker-contact/

Level 2

Got voucher to reschedule exam. Thank you so much all for helping me out  

Level 2

Hi Team,

On 22/10/2022, I scheduled one of Adobe's examinations for certification at 11AM.

I followed all the instructions given and logged in 15 minutes before the examination. I tried and waited about an hour for the exam to begin. Unable to attempt due to technical issues in Zoom application and examity site

After 45 minutes the examity executive told me that I will get a refund or reschedule the exam bcz the exam has not yet begun. And then she closed the audio call from her end.

BUT, when I checked the portal to reschedule the exam, it is not accessible and the exam status is updated as incomplete.

Immediately I spoke with Examity team, through chat, calls and emails to get the refund or reschedule.

Examity Support- adobepartnersupport@examity.com, support@examity.com
PSI-psisupport@psionline.com

Today I received an updated from examity team stating that no refunds are provided for incomplete exam sessions. It makes me feel very sad. Why the team told me false statements, if there are no refunds or postponements for incomplete sessions because of technical issues.

It seems that I just paid my exam fee to know the technical problem while connecting to the exam protector not to take the exam.

However, I emailed the same issue to the Certification Portal, contact certif@adobe.com. Let us see what response I will receive.

Level 1

Hi @ramagummula,

I have same issue as you technical issues and status is incomplete.

I have already mailed to certif@adobe.com. waiting for response 

Could you please suggest me what should I need do?

Level 1

I have the same issue, if your issue resolved.

Level 3

Hi @ramagummula,

I have faced the same issue recently, who did you contact exactly to get the refund as I did contact examity and Adobe Certification team(certif@adobe.com)
The Adobe Certification team responded that based on their policy they cannot refund and I have to make another payment to reschedule the exam.

Please can you send me the email ids for the same.

Thank You!!