Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Error Encountered when using OOTB Translator in AEM

Level 4
I am using AEM 6.5 and using OOTB Microsoft Translator. I am creating the language copy i.e. created, but the problem occurs when it translates the content, it gives the below error...

Error while translating property
com.adobe.granite.translation.api.TranslationException: Error Code: TRANSLATION_FAILED.  Message: Error Code: REQUEST_FAILED.  Message: Access token creation failed for unknown reason. Maybe bad credentials?
    at com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.msft.core.impl.MicrosoftTranslationServiceImpl.getTranslatedTextForArray(MicrosoftTranslationServiceImpl.java:549) [com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.msft.core:1.3.28]
    at com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.msft.core.impl.MicrosoftTranslationServiceImpl.translateArray(MicrosoftTranslationServiceImpl.java:522) [com.adobe.granite.translation.connector.msft.core:1.3.28]
    at com.adobe.cq.wcm.translation.impl.CQPageMachineTranslator.translatePropertyList(CQPageMachineTranslator.java:156) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-translation:1.5.160]
    at com.adobe.cq.wcm.translation.impl.CQPageMachineTranslator.saveCacheQueue(CQPageMachineTranslator.java:138) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-translation:1.5.160]
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

First, create a Microsoft Translator account. Then, set up the Microsoft Translator cloud configuration using your account credentials. For detailed instructions, please refer to this guide: MS Translator Configuration Guide.

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, 

First, create a Microsoft Translator account. Then, set up the Microsoft Translator cloud configuration using your account credentials. For detailed instructions, please refer to this guide: MS Translator Configuration Guide.

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Level 4

Hi @EstebanBustamante 
I have created the account and resource and having 2 subscription key and subscription iD from Azure now in aem in translator configuration if I am adding subscription key its showing error i.e. enter valid subscription key/...

Level 1

The error you're encountering indicates that the Microsoft Translator service is failing to create an access token, likely due to bad credentials or a configuration issue. To resolve this:

1. Check Credentials: Ensure that the API key and credentials for the Microsoft Translator service are correctly configured in AEM.
  2. Verify Subscription: Make sure your Microsoft Translator subscription is active and has sufficient quotas.
  3. Reconfigure Integration: Try reconfiguring the Microsoft Translator integration in AEM, ensuring all necessary permissions and settings are correctly applied.
  4. Log Analysis: Review the AEM error logs for more detailed information that could help diagnose the issue further.

If the problem persists, consider reaching out to Adobe support or reviewing the relevant AEM documentation for troubleshooting steps.