Expand my Community achievements bar.

No suitable driver found

Community Advisor

I've converted the db2 jar to OSGI bundle and deployed to felix console. The bundle is active state. However, when I try to make a connection it is saying: no suitable driver found. 

Please help.

5 Replies

Level 10

In the DataSourcePool article, see the section titled: 

Add the MySQL driver file to Adobe CQ

You have to deploy a bundle fragment to Adobe CQ that contains the database driver file. In this development article, the name of the database driver file is mysql-connector-java-5.1.22-bin. To create an OSGi bundle fragment that contains this database driver file, perform these tasks:

You need to follow that procedure and wrap the database driver file for the database you want to use. Make sure that JAR you deployed is the driver file.

And in the DataSourcePool config section - make sure you specify the correct driver file there too. 

Community Advisor

smacdonald2008 wrote...

In the DataSourcePool article, see the section titled: 

Add the MySQL driver file to Adobe CQ

You have to deploy a bundle fragment to Adobe CQ that contains the database driver file. In this development article, the name of the database driver file is mysql-connector-java-5.1.22-bin. To create an OSGi bundle fragment that contains this database driver file, perform these tasks:

You need to follow that procedure and wrap the database driver file for the database you want to use. Make sure that JAR you deployed is the driver file.

And in the DataSourcePool config section - make sure you specify the correct driver file there too. 

Btw,

If I have "Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: JavaSE-1.7" in manifest file it is not generating the bundle. So I removed that and generated the bundle. Do you this is required?

Community Advisor

smacdonald2008 wrote...

what JDK are you using? 

Version 1.7.0_79

what database you using? I want to try wrapping the db driver file.