kautuk_sahni

Community Manager

Total Posts

Correct Answer

kautuk_sahni
Community Manager

06-03-2017

Hello everyone,

Hola, Welkom, Привет, Salut, Vítejte, Gruß, 환영합니다, Willkommen, Hoi, नमस्ते, Nazdar, Bienvenue, Witamy, ハワイ, Hej, Živjo, 拝啓, Velkommen, Cześć, Oi, 您好, Saudações, ようこそ, Salve, مرحبا, Benvenuto, Pozdrav, Hoşgeldiniz, Gegroet, Salutacions, Benvingut, הי, Saludos, Hei, Bemvindo, Hälsningar, Приветствую, Hi,  Välkommen, Saluto, अभिवादन, Dobrodošli, Tervetuloa, Pozdrowienia, Salutation, ברכות...

We are happy to have you on the AEM Community and here, in our community, we believe it's important to create a space for you all to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things you are up to!

So, let me first start by introducing myself -

I, Kautuk, am working as a Community Manager for AEM and I have been with Adobe for almost 5 years now. I started my career at Adobe as a Software Engineer. Apart from being a Community Manager, I am also a sports enthusiast and love to play tennis. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to knowing you here, on the community!

Thanks and Regards
Kautuk Sahni

*THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF ONLY.

Replies

Highlighted

Sukrity_Wadhwa

Employee

Sukrity_Wadhwa

Employee

Sukrity_Wadhwa
Employee

06-03-2017

Hi Everyone,

I am Sukrity and I am the Community Moderator for Adobe Marketing Cloud Communities and forums. I hail from a content marketing background in Adobe. An avid reader, a sketcher, food blogger at will - all rolled into one! 🙂 

Looking forward to getting to know other community members here!

Thanks!

Highlighted

Ratna_Kumar

MVP

Ratna_Kumar

MVP

Ratna_Kumar
MVP

06-03-2017

Hello Everyone,

I am Ratna Kumar working as a Developer for Adobe Experience Manager in Accenture India Pvt Ltd. I have started my career working in HCL technologies(in 2012) as a Documentum developer and later moved to Adobe Experience Manager(Formerly known as Adobe CQ5) as a content author and started working on development side. Also, I am one of the community members in the Adobe forums from past three and half years and helping community. My hobbies are listening music, watching cricket, travelling to new places and love to watch movies.

Looking forward to know each other community members as well!!

~ Ratna.

Highlighted

karthickky2k4

karthickky2k4

karthickky2k4

06-03-2017

Hi,

I am Karthik, I am a lead AEM Developer with experience in AEM, Forms, communities, and Target. I have more than 9 years of experience in web technologies.

Regards,

Karthik

Highlighted

Sh1ju

Sh1ju

Sh1ju

06-03-2017

Hi,

I am Shiju Mathew working as a System Analyst in Malayala Manorama.Participating in the creation, customization, configuration and maintenance of various AEM powered sites.

Thanks

Highlighted

AnkurAhlawat

AnkurAhlawat

AnkurAhlawat

06-03-2017

Hi,

I am Ankur, an AEM consultant at Adobe and has more than 6 years of experience in web technologies. I love playing tennis, travelling and writing technical articles on www.aemcq5tutorials.com and docs.adobe.com

Regards,

Ankur

Edit: Removed hyperlinks adhering to the community guidelines. Thanks -Moderator

Highlighted

marcusnilsson

marcusnilsson

marcusnilsson

06-03-2017

Hi everyone,

I'm Marcus Nilsson, a junior frontend developer and working in AEM and DTM. Just started to work with AEM and learning on how to optimize the workflow for a frontend-developer in AEM.

Regards,

Marcus

Highlighted

Prince_Shivhare

Prince_Shivhare

Prince_Shivhare

06-03-2017

Hi Community Members,

I am Prince Shivhare, working as Application Developer in Accenture solution pvt. ltd. I am having 3 years of IT industry experience where I have worked in Java standalone application and past 1.4 years I am working in AEM. I like photography where I like to click random photos whenever I travel. looking forward to work together.

Regards,

Prince Shivhare

Highlighted

Kornel_Keseru

Kornel_Keseru

Kornel_Keseru

06-03-2017

Hi Community Members,

I'm Kornel, an accredited digital marketer, working as technical architect using products from the Adobe marketing cloud. From Adobe's offering I've the most experience with AEM, as I've been using it since CQ 5.4, but recently I've dived into additional products, too. My hobbies are gardening and photography.

Regards,

Kornel

Edit: I have removed your hyperlink adhering to the community guidelines. Thanks -Moderator

Highlighted

hemantbellani-O

hemantbellani-O

hemantbellani-O

06-03-2017

Hello everyone,

I am Hemant Bellani,  I hail from a digital content marketing background in using CMS products like AEM from AMC. 

I look forward to getting to know other community members here and learning from everyone's experiences.

Regards, Hemant.