Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

My component doesn't view when publish my page AEM

Level 2

Hi, I don't speak english very well, I have a simple component:

1691845_pastedImage_0.png

This component write name of client than give for a parameter on the URL, thus:

1691915_pastedImage_1.png

If I changed the value of parameter, change value in my div, it's OK, but when publish this page doesn't view my component:

1691916_pastedImage_2.png

What is happened? Any idea about this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi everybody,

Thaks for your answers and your support. Finally,  I got it to work, I am new to the platform and I learned several things based on their comments, the problem of the script that I was not executing was because I needed to add the allowProxy property to true for my clientlibs folder. Well, I hope you continue to support me in the future that I have to see on the platform, special thanks to smacdonald2008 and gauravb10066713.

I see you soon. Greetings

View solution in original post

24 Replies

Level 2

Ok partners, my packages(apps,content) is share th next URL:

AEM WeRimac - Google Drive

I wait his help. Thanks

Level 10

I will look at this package.

Here is a video that shows you a custom component set in Author, deployed to PUB. Then you can see the results that are configured on Author and rendered in the PUBLISH instance:

Level 10

There are a few issues with your component:

1 . Your component is not following a standard way of building HTL components. For example - you have not made use of a dialog. So when i set a value in a dialog, it's not rendering. I recommend that you re-design your component that follows how to build an AEM component that uses granite resource types for a component dialog:

Building Experience Manager Components using Granite/Coral Resource Types

2. I see that you have your HTML set via the script. The NULL was coming from the script - not AEM. I changed the logic to print this:

ASC22.png

It works -- see the output in the page:

ASC23.png

I deployed everything to PUB - and it works too:

ASC24.png

Please also watch the video too where we show a standard HTL that uses a Java WCMUsePojo working on the PUB instance.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi everybody,

Thaks for your answers and your support. Finally,  I got it to work, I am new to the platform and I learned several things based on their comments, the problem of the script that I was not executing was because I needed to add the allowProxy property to true for my clientlibs folder. Well, I hope you continue to support me in the future that I have to see on the platform, special thanks to smacdonald2008 and gauravb10066713.

I see you soon. Greetings