Expand my Community achievements bar.

Multi-Org Adobe Target and AEM Experience Fragment Integration and Governance Ideas | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Multi-Org Adobe Target and AEM Experience Fragment Integration and Governance Ideas by Rohankapooronline

Abstract

Adobe Experience Manager and Adobe Target integration is one of the most powerful and robust in the Adobe Experience Cloud. I wrote about some of the benefits of this integration back in 2019. In this post, I want to cover two topics within the context of these two solutions:

Cross-IMS Org integration between AEM and Target
General Target workspace governance and XF nomenclature ideas

AEM & Target Cross-IMS Org Integration
This is one topic I never got a clear answer to unless I tried and tested it myself. A well known fact about IMS orgs is that we cannot integrate solutions across which is absolutely true when it comes to the Adobe Experience Cloud Visitor ID among other solution but in this case, it is possible to integrate AEM with different Adobe Target instances via Adobe I/O. Having said this, I must also mention that it's not very common for us to see given most companies have a single Target instance but there are some Adobe customers that have multiple Target instances and orgs.

I've included the steps I took to set this up where I tested this using a single AEM author and two Target instances across two IMS orgs. Let's a closer look:

In AEM (6.5.x), go to Security - > Adobe IMS Configurations and either click on an existing Target integration or create a new one. In this case, I already have two integrations set up with two Target instances (2 IMS orgs).

Read Full Blog

Multi-Org Adobe Target and AEM Experience Fragment Integration and Governance Ideas

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies