Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Adobe Experience Platform Debugger | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

The Adobe Experience Platform Debugger by pedromonjo

Abstract

The Adobe Experience Platform Debugger
06 Jun 2021 » Analytics Tips

Every time I check the Adobe Analytics reports of this blog, the most visited post is How to debug an Adobe Analytics implementation. That post was written back in 2016 and, in technology, 5 years is an eternity. More importantly, one of my recommendations does not exist anymore. It is time to update that post and to talk about the successor of the Adobe Debugger: the Adobe Experience Platform (AEP) Debugger.

Before I forget, I wanted to clarify that both Charles and the browser developer tools are still great options. In my day-to-day job, when I have to debug an implementation of any Adobe tool, I always start with the latter. In my other post, I explicitly mentioned Chrome, but (I believe) all browsers based on Webkit should also have the same set of tools. Next, if the browser is not enough, I use the AEP Debugger. Finally, when things get really complicated or advanced, Charles is there to save the day.

Installation
Although it is called Adobe Experience Platform Debugger, it also supports the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Launch and the ECID service. You have to install the AEP Debugger from the Chrome Web Store.

Read Full Blog

The Adobe Experience Platform Debugger

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies