Expand my Community achievements bar.

MSM Update References-Rollout a page

Level 3

Hi All,

I tried to roll out a master page to da_DK_master page.Please find the screenshot below :

1236004_pastedImage_0.png

After some time(may be 1 minute) it is not getting rolled out and gave a notification pop up in the right top corner of the screen "504 Gateway Timeout Error".

I wanted to attach the entire log file but not sure how to do. So please find the logs below :

jmx.SessionMBean]] ServiceEvent UNREGISTERING

23.06.2017 08:13:09.441 *INFO* [10.128.38.54 [1498198271684] POST /bin/wcmcommand HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.commons.ReferenceSearch Adjusted property /content/B2B_HC/da_DK_master/homepage/jcr:content/par/gc04v3_gridcontainer_1157576207/containerpar_item_1/containerpar/gc08_teasercontainer/cell2Component-gc11/body.

23.06.2017 08:14:24.038 *ERROR* [10.128.38.54 [1498198271684] POST /bin/wcmcommand HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl Failed to save changes {}, revert

javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/B2B_HC/da_DK_master/homepage/jcr:content

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException.asRepositoryException(CommitFailedException.java:237)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException.asRepositoryException(CommitFailedException.java:212)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.delegate.SessionDelegate.newRepositoryException(SessionDelegate.java:661)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.delegate.SessionDelegate.save(SessionDelegate.java:487)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.SessionImpl$8.performVoid(SessionImpl.java:424)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.delegate.SessionDelegate.performVoid(SessionDelegate.java:266)

Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.api.CommitFailedException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/B2B_HC/da_DK_master/homepage/jcr:content

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.commit.ConflictValidator.failOnMergeConflict(ConflictValidator.java:115)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.commit.ConflictValidator.propertyChanged(ConflictValidator.java:90)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.spi.commit.CompositeEditor.propertyChanged(CompositeEditor.java:91)

23.06.2017 08:14:24.041 *ERROR* [10.128.38.54 [1498198271684] POST /bin/wcmcommand HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.commands.RolloutCommand Error during roll-out.

com.day.cq.wcm.api.WCMException: javax.jcr.InvalidItemStateException: OakState0001: Unresolved conflicts in /content/B2B_HC/da_DK_master/homepage/jcr:content

at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl.save(RolloutManagerImpl.java:1102)

at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl.rolloutPageRelations(RolloutManagerImpl.java:657)

at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.RolloutManagerImpl.rollout(RolloutManagerImpl.java:491)

at com.day.cq.wcm.msm.impl.commands.RolloutCommand.performCommand(RolloutCommand.java:176)

Thanks,

Pallavi

2 Replies

Level 10

I assume you are following the docs: Multi Site Manager - docs.adobe.com

All of these errors suggest there is an issue at the OAK/JCR level. I would recommend opening a ticket with support as you may need a hotfix.

Level 3

Thanks for the response.

I actually wanted to know if MSM update reference configurations  supports in case of large content updates.(multiple node updates).

Because I tried in 2 ways :

1) MSM Update references - checked.

The above logs came when this configuration was checked and I did a roll out having multiple components with link references.So it consumed lot of time giving 504 timeout error.

Additionally I tried to create a page with only one component , and rollout was successful with this configuration checked.(no time consumed.)

As per the above analysis I feel may be for large content updates it is not supported.Please advice.

2) MSM Update references-unchecked.

In the same page with multiple components,rollout was successfull.

So I assume there might not be any issue with OAK/JCR level.

Can you please help me to figure out the issue.

Thanks,

Pallavi